HDC'S CURRENT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
HDC sanitizes its facility after each session, however there is always the potential of contracting Covid-19. All participants enter and use the facility at their own risk.
CONDITIONS OF USE AND CONDUCT FOR COVID MITIGATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- NO PLAYER OR FAMILY MEMBER WILL BE PERMITTED INTO THE FACILITY IF THEY HAVE ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, HAVE TRAVELED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY IN THE LAST 14 DAYS OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO ANY MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY WITH COVID 19
- A Covid self declaration form must be filled prior to facility access - https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/hdccovidwaiver/
- A maximum of 25 participants will be permitted
- A maximum of 1 parent per player will be permitted into the facility. Parents will sit in designated seats.
- Spectators masks are mandatory
- Parents and guardians should keep out of participant spaces (ice surfaces, player benches) unless necessary for player support
- Physical distancing of minimum 2 metres should be maintained by spectators at all times, unless from the same household or cohort.
- Cheering and yelling is strongly discouraged as it presents a high risk of spreading droplets.
- Players should not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before their session. The door will only open 15 minutes prior to your session.
- Players aged 12 and under must arrive dressed.
- Players will be greeted, and hands will be sanitized upon arrival
- Players temperatures may be taken upon arrival if deemed necessary
- Players will be allocated to the general sitting area where chairs are placed 8 feet apart
- Players 13 and older will be provided a dressing room-no more than 2 players per room. Players will sit opposite to each other
- Players are not to share water bottles
- Players are not to spit at any time
- Families must vacate the premise within 10 minutes after the conclusion of their session.
Given this extraordinary time period, if any of the above statements regarding potential exposure to COVID-19 changes please notify HDC immediately info@calgaryHDC.ca