** April 29, 2021 UPDATE
The Calgary Hockey Development Centre acknowledges the latest government announcement. Effective Friday April 30, 2021, the Province of Alberta has added mandatory restrictions for hot spot regions. The announcement will affect all HDC’s player development programming for the next 2 weeks as all indoor fitness activities are prohibited.
We are anticipating a restart date of May 15, 2021. All programs will be accessed prior to the last programming date.
1. We will either try to make up for the lost sessions
2. Provide a credit
Thank you for your patience and support as we work through this latest development.
For quesy=ions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HDC'S CURRENT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
HDC sanitizes its facility after each session, however, there is always the potential of contracting Covid-19. All participants enter and use the facility at their own risk.
CONDITIONS OF USE AND CONDUCT FOR COVID MITIGATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- NO PLAYER OR FAMILY MEMBER WILL BE PERMITTED INTO THE FACILITY IF THEY HAVE ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, HAVE TRAVELED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY IN THE LAST 14 DAYS OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO ANY MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY WITH COVID 19
- A Covid self-declaration form must be filled prior to facility access - https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/hdccovidwaiver/
- A maximum of 10 participants will be permitted
- Coaches/trainers/etc. must remain masked at all times.
- Access to change rooms must be limited, including accelerated arrival and departure, emergencies (for example, first aid) and washroom use.
- All ice time must be booked in advance. No drop-in allowed.
- A maximum of one (1) parent per player will be permitted to spectate. No siblings.
- Players should not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before their session. The door will only open 15 minutes prior to your session.
- Players aged 12 and under must arrive dressed.
- Players will be greeted, and hands will be sanitized upon arrival
- Players temperatures may be taken upon arrival if deemed necessary
- Players will be allocated to the general sitting area where chairs are placed 8 feet apart
- Players 13 and older will be provided with a dressing room-no more than 2 players per room. Players will sit opposite each other
- Players are not to share water bottles
- Players are not to spit at any time
- Players must vacate the premise within 10 minutes after the conclusion of their session.
Given this extraordinary time period, if any of the above statements regarding potential exposure to COVID-19 changes please notify HDC immediately email@example.com
* If Covid prevents a program from starting refunds/credits will be issued. If a program had already started and covid prevents a program from completing a credit less admin fee will be issued